Thursday, January 17, 2013

Trellis Restaurant - Colonial Williamsburg

Trellis Restaurant
403 W Duke Of Gloucester St
Williamsburg Virginia
 (757) 229-8610 ·
Menu 
$$$

«««««
I'm spending a few days in Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia this week exploring the food and history of the area. Tonight I had a magnificant meal at Trellis Restaurant. I arrived early enough to get ther early bird special. For $25 I had roasted red pepper soup, Osso Buco and ice cream. The roasted red pepper soup was creamy, rich and had so much flavor that I wanted to lick the bowl. The Osso Buco, made with veal shank was so tender that the meat was falling off the bone and coated with a delicate orange ginger glaze. It was the best osso buco that I have ever eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback, comments, and questions on my recipes so that I can tune them for everyone’s kitchen.