Saturday, August 3, 2013

Italian Fusion Cookbook

If you have been a follower of my blog over the past two years you will be happy to find out that I've compiled many of the recipes as well as some new ones in a richly illustrated cookbook. 

With over 100 recipes, you will never have to search my blog for a recipe again. Italian Fusion is unique cookbook that fuses Italian flavors and ingredients with American dishes to creates a new flavor profile. It will stimulate your pallet and satisfy cravings that you did not even know you had. Have you let your imagination spice up your cooking?

To purchase a copy of my new cookbook go to Italian Fusion Cookbook.

Molto Grazie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback, comments, and questions on my recipes so that I can tune them for everyone’s kitchen.