Sunday, March 11, 2012

Restaurant Review: Rock-Ola Café Asheboro, NC

«««««

1131 East Dixie Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203-8813
(336) 626-4001
http://www.rock-olacafe.com

Yesterday, while returning from the mummy exhibit in Charlotte, we decided to stop for dinner at the Rock-Ola Café in Asheboro. While my expectations were not very high when we stopped I was thrilled with the excellent level of service and the quality of food I enjoyed. The wait staff was exceptional, anticipating or needs, while giving us prompt and friendly service. I have not experienced this level of services in a very long time.

The food was also very good. I ordered a parmesan crusted 10 oz. sirloin steak. The steak was tender and cooked to perfection and the parmesan topping really took it over the top. You can be sure that I’m going to try to recreate this dish at home. My wife’s fajita salad was a treat for the eyes and well as for the mouth.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the quality of their food..Sure will try out here..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave feedback, comments, and questions on my recipes so that I can tune them for everyone’s kitchen.