Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Chinese Fast Food


There were some days where I had an upside down day, eating my big meal at lunch with colleagues and a small meal at night. I was lucky enough to be only a couple of blocks from a mall with a food court, Chinese style. While I tried many thing, by far my favorite Chinese fast food was a barbecued pork bun. Picture a crispy bun, hot out of the oven,  covered with sesame seeds and stuffed with sweet, tender barbecued pork and onions. I fell in love with this dish after my first bite and enjoyed this treat on more that one occasion . This gets 5 stars for fast food in China.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent blog you’ve made here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! Welcome by Favorite Food opportunities and teaching Commercial to Residential Conversion.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave feedback, comments, and questions on my recipes so that I can tune them for everyone’s kitchen.